Monday, October 29, 2007

The Educated Fool

I like the relationship between Donna and Eric Foreman. They're both responsible and mature. They go really well...it just makes me feel nice.
Why have people stopped feeling nice? Thats the best feeling, and the most vague. Its not feeling good or GREAT, its just nice. The kind of feeling you get when you have a cup of tea in the early morning. And just sit back and think about the past, or the future. or nothing at all.
I strongly believe in the multiverse theory. So does the guy who made Darko. But i dont think Jake Gyllen really does. He doesnt look like he cares. If each universe represents each different outcome of an event, then its really great that we cant go there. or maybe a part of us IS there. And the wierd stuff we see in our dreams is actually our other selves and their existence. I hope their dreams are good, then. Better help the poor guys out by making our lives better.

Another time, another place,
Maybe I'll have made you mine.
Alas, your beauty will not last forever
There will never be another time.

1 comment:

The Red Queen said...

Hey little brother.
Write something new.
I like the read.